- Amusement Rides : Wednesday - Friday 5-9pm, Saturday - Sunday 11am - 9pm
- Pinnacle Peak Pistoleros Wild West Stunt Shows: Wednesday - Sunday at 7pm and 8pm
- Museum of the Horse Soldier: Wednesday - Saturday 11am - 7pm, Sunday 11am - 5pm, Monday - Tuesday by appointment
- Ravenhearse Family Classic Haunt: Thursday 6 - 9pm, Friday - Saturday 5pm - 10pm, Sunday 6pm - 9pm
Purchasing and Pricing
- Wooden Nickels cost $2.50 each and a portion of each sale is considered a charitable contribution to the Museum of the Horse Soldier.
- Wristbands cost $12 each and provide unlimited rides for the day of purchase, as well as admission to the Wild West Stunt Show, Museum of the Horse Soldier, and Ravenhearse Family Haunt.
- Wooden Nickels and Wristbands are available for purchase in Trail Dust Trading Co.
- Each Amusement ride is 1 wooden nickel. Wooden Nickels and Wristbands are accepted at the C.P. Huntington Railroad, Allen Herschel Carousel, and the "Circle the Wagons" Ferris Wheel.
- Admission for the Pinnacle Peak Pistoeros Wild West Stunt Show is $5 per person and may be purchased in Trail Dust Trading Co.
- Admission for the Museum of the Horse Soldier is $3 per person and may be purchased at the Museum directly.
- Admission for the Ravenhease Haunted House is $5 per person and may be purchased at the Haunt Directly